Preventive Measures against COVID-19
Dear customers and business partners,
As a valued business partner, we would like to inform you about our measures related to the global spread of the corona virus (COVID-19). In these unpredictable times, we feel it is necessary to be transparent and to exchange ideas together. Our priority is to ensure the protection of our employees and to provide a seamless supply of products utilizing our vertically-integrated operations combined with enhanced safety measures.
Our priority is to ensure the protection of our employees and to provide a seamless supply of products utilizing our vertically-integrated operations combined with enhanced safety measures.
- We will comply with the measures recommended by the local, national, and global health authorities to contain the coronavirus.
- We will suspend face-to-face participation in internal and customer / supplier meetings (only possible in exceptional situations). Instead, we will use video or conference calls.
- We will suspend customer business trips and internal trips between the subsidiaries. Instead, we will use video or conference calls.
- We will suspend operation of our canteen.
- We will extend the home office regulation.
- We will institute social distancing, recommending a 2 meter (6 feet) safety distance between Berkenhoff staff and suppliers when loading and unloading goods.
- and much more
These tightened measures apply across all geographies and employees and are not limited to contacts from the crisis regions designated by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Securing the supply chain:
- Complete in-house production:
- Own and operate our foundry, ensuring high quality standards and providing
independence from third parties
- 100% process control
- 100% ownership of product quality
With our logistics competence team, we do our best to ensure that the supply chain to your plant runs smoothly and without interruption. However, we would like to point out that we unfortunately have no influence on container and air freight deliveries to America / Asia. In this situation, we will immediately forward any delay information to you due to distribution bottlenecks at shipping companies and/or air freight companies.
Mindfulness, community and responsible behavior, with our colleagues, customers, and business partners are our priority. We look forward to continuing our business together during these difficult and unprecedented times.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Sven Koböcken Dr.Tobias Nöthe Manfred Gröning Michael Böing
CEO CTO COO CFO