Our QM system is subject to continuous inspection by Deutsche Gesellschaft zur Zertifizierung von Managementsystemen (DQS).
bedra wires are produced under a certified QM system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. Furthermore, our Environmental Management was successfully certified according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 by the Deutsche Gesellschaft zur Zertifizierung von Managementsystemen (DQS). Such sustainable quality assurance is possible because we as a wire manufacturer have our own foundry and electroplating equipment. In addition we have our own lab where the entire production process is centrally monitored. The advantage: Deviations in the process are immediately revealed and our specialists can directly intervene and optimize. Another building block for constant product quality: We use exclusively virgin metals for the production of our precision wires.
The following examination methods are applied in our quality assurance process:
- Wet-chemical analyses
- Metallurgical examinations such as micrographs, hardness test, tensile strength, conductivity, grain size determination - depending on the final product
- Surface tests like layer thickness measurement, surface profile measurement for determining surface roughness and geometry
- Customized tests
We perform our spectral analysis by the following methods:
- X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy (XRF)
- Spark optical emission spectroscopy
- ICP emission spectroscopy